Contact Us: 246 435 3045 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in Py-?n-i Designs
Since its establishment in 2000, Py-?n-i Designs has been providing custom stationery, wedding favors and accessories locally, regionally and internationally. We are pleased to be a recognized company in the Barbados wedding market, and appreciate the opportunity to provide our services for your special occasion.
Orders may be submitted via email. You will receive confirmation including any relevant shipping and import charges. Customers having orders shipped to an address in the U.S.A. only pay the listed price plus ground shipping. We Ship Worldwide via The Barbados Postal Service (Express Mail) or FedEx International.
To make your ordering process a smooth one, please be informed of our terms of sale, and the requirements for ordering.
There is a minimum order requirement of 25 for all locally produced items. These include wedding invitations, enclosures, programs, favor boxes, tags, stickers and printed ribbon. However, you are not required to order in 25s. The minimum order quantity also applies to re-orders. Please make every effort to provide an accurate count from the start, including extras for guests you may have forgotten.
Special ordered (imported) Laser-Cut invitations have a minimum order of 50.
The minimum order for party or shower invitations is 10.
For your convenience, a number of pre-designed invitation options are available for you to choose from and personalize. Some of them can be changed to coordinate with your wedding colours.
If you prefer to have a unique custom invitation, a design deposit of $75.00 BBD is required to begin this process. Your order total will be credited for this amount once you proceed with production. After your first consultation and payment of the design deposit, digital PDF samples will be emailed to you. When any changes are made and you are satisfied, a physical sample will be provided. This allows you to get a feel for the colours, size, print and cardstock. Please ensure that the details are correct before approving for final printing. A signed approval will be required for production to begin.
Other Product Samples
While basic items are often kept in stock, accessories and favors are available by special order only and therefore cannot be viewed in person. Product catalogs can be browsed online or during your appointment visit. Items in some photos tend to appear larger and you are encouraged to refer to product descriptions for sizes. We do not provide custom samples for ribbons or favor box orders. Examples of locally produced favor boxes can be viewed at our office.
- Wedding Invitations
- 2 - 4 months in advance. This allows time for selection, proofing, production, assembly and delivery to your guests in a timely manner.
- Wedding Programs
- Details should be submitted at least 2 months before but no later than (3) weeks before your wedding date. A list of the individuals in your Bridal Party and all participants, the Order of Ceremony and Order of Reception (if there is one) should be submitted via email. We recommend that you consult with your Officiating Minister for the order of ceremony details.
- Accessories and Favors
- Due to the vast selection, many of our wedding accessories and favors are available on a special-order basis. Orders for such items should be placed at least 2 months before your event date. This helps to ensure product availability, order processing, transit time, customs inspection and clearance.
- Other Invitations
- For less formal events like bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties and corporate events etc, we suggest ordering invitations and coordinating stationery at least 6 weeks in advance. Production time for these types of orders would range from 1 - 2 weeks depending on the quantity and detail required.
Every effort is made to have your order ready by the date of collection. If your order is completed before the estimated time, you will be notified and can collect at a time that is convenient. Please provide a contact method where you can be easily reached. Home and/or Work telephone number, mobile number or email address.
TIMING AND PROCESS
- Product Availability
- A variety of matte and shimmer papers, lace and ribbon are kept in stock for quick turnaround of your custom stationery order. Specialty papers and embellishments are available by special order only.
- Production Time
- Personalized wedding invitations, other stationery and assembled favors can take 1-3 weeks for completion. This time frame depends on the availability of materials as well as the quantity and detail of your order. When ordering, please provide the latest date your order is needed.
- Imported Orders
- Standard delivery time for imported items is 2-4 weeks. This time frame depends on the supplier’s processing times for personalized items, location of the supplier and normal transit times for the carrier. If you are in a rush to receive any product, express shipping via FedEx International is available at an additional cost. Please note in some cases rush orders are not accommodated by our suppliers. We encourage you to order early to avoid disappointment. All imported orders are subject to international shipping rates and customs duties. Orders can also be delivered to any US address of your choice. In that case only the list price plus ground shipping would be payable.
- Peak Periods and Weather Conditions
- Production and delivery times may be extended during peak times, specifically the Summer and Holiday Seasons. Imported orders for events which fall between November and mid-February should be placed no later than the end of September. This is to avoid delays sometimes caused by snow storms and high volume in the shipping sector at year end.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY ORDER WHEN THERE’S NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR DELIVERY.
A minimum deposit of 60% is required on all orders for locally produced stationery. The balance is due on collection of your order. Full Pre-payment is required for imported items, special orders, personalized items, cake boxes and favor assembly services. Payment can be made in Cash, Debit Card or Credit Card. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHEQUES.
In cases where the $75 design deposit was made, payment of 60% of the total minus the credit is required at the time of approving the sample for production and the balance is due on completion of the order.
Orders Will Not Be Processed Until The Required Deposit Has Been Paid.
Payment can be made in Cash, Debit Card or Credit Card. Please note we DO NOT accept personal cheques.
EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS
Py-on-i Designs proudly stands behind everything we sell. We assure best quality products for your special occasion. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may contact us within seven (7) days of receiving your order to arrange a return and exchange or refund. The items MUST be returned in the original condition and packaging along with the sales receipt.
Please take note of the following exceptions:
1. Personalized Items are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
2. For hygienic reasons, ALL Food Products are Non-Returnable and Non-Refundable.
3. There is No Refund on Special Order Items.
CancellationsShould the need arise to cancel your order, please contact us right away via telephone or email. If a custom design has been prepared, but the order is not yet processed, you are only responsible for the $75 design fee. If you cancel after your order has gone into the production, you will be responsible for the cost of the materials used.